Friday 13 July 2018

Design Team spotlight tutorial - Vintage index card



Hello everyone, Zowie here with a quick and easy altered Index card tutorial.. vintage style!
I've seen so many wonderful altered Index cards on the internet and wanted to make some; they are highly addictive and perfect for a quick and fun project, especially if you are having creative block! 



Here I have used a plain index card and adhered a book page and vintage map design paper, which has been torn at the edges.



Next, I chose these elements to compliment the paper that I used, including this wonderful vintage photo. 



I have used a Tim Holtz star rubber stamp along with Tiramisu Archival ink. 
Vintage photo distress ink has been used on all edges of the card and elements.




Finally, I chose some book text and adhered it to the card along with a fussy cut butterfly.



Hope you enjoyed this tutorial,
happy crafting!




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete