Friday 16 November 2018

Guest Designer - Angela Hoynes

Today we introduce our Guest Designer for the 
November Challenge
please say hello to Angela from Crafting with Jack
who won the challenge back in September.







Hello, my name is Angela and my blog is called Crafting with Jack. I came up with the name when I was sat at my desk and trying to think of what to call my blog and my dog Jack kept jumping in my lap! 

I love all types of craft and art and have tried most of them. Currently my passion is mixed media and lots of lovely texture. 
The project is a passport size album and I have used Crawford and Black acrylic metallic paints from the works, which I used on a Kraft card with a pattern on one side. The cover is embossed card and I have used Creative Expressions metallic gilding polish on it. I wanted to try designing a tabbed folder and I was very pleased with the finished project. 

























Please do check out Angela's lovely altered canvas, we'd love for you to come back and share your project for the November challenge.

The challenge can be found HERE and is open until 11:55pm GMT on December 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment