Sunday 14 October 2018

DT Spotlight Tutorial - Zowie



Hello, Zowie here with a quick tutorial on how to create a vintage nostalgic Christmas Postcard. 







To start, I chose these beautiful papers to adhere to a tag that I made from plain white card stock measured at 5.5" x 3.5"

* Wood design- Wild at heart paper stash

* Digital music sheet- LaBoutiqueDeiColori

* Vintage Reindeer image- GraphicMarketplace











Next, I used a North Star and two Reindeer metal dies along with Kraft card stock. I distressed the edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink and created some small white decoration on the Reindeer's body. I have also embossed the star with a embossing folder. 

Medium Reindeer - Xcut mini die 

Small Reindeer - Marianne Design Christmas village decoration set 

Star die - Xcut mini die  

Snowflake embossing folder - Crafters Companion Vintage collection










Finally I printed out the words 'Merry Christmas' on to white cardstock and inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. 


Hope that you've enjoyed this tutorial! You can find more photos on my blog Crafts from the Fairy Den


Happy Crafting! 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Zowie, I love the deer. Vintage Photo is one of my favourite inks. xx

    ReplyDelete