Wednesday 3 October 2018

Guest Designer - Veana R

Today we introduce our guest Designer 
Please say hello to Zvezdana Rot also known as Veana R.






Hi crafters! I am Zvezdana Rot, aka VEANA R. and I live in a Mediterranean town in Slovenia - the only country in the world that has the word LOVE in its own name. Let's stay in love.... I love my garden, where colorful flowers inspire my creativity and I love reading, because one life for me is not enought, but most of all I love crafting. I started four years ago with making greeting cards and than last year discovered Mix-Media, a blessing for my soul! 
Last June I started writing a Blog, arranging in house a studio for crafting and 'till now participating in three Design Teams.I like all the styles and I have not decided yet for one, but my favorite is Mix Media. I wish you a lot of wonderful moments when crafting, and I hope you like my shiny Halloween tag.

                               



There is magic in the night, when pumpkins glow by moonlight...
Hi dear crafters ! I made this Halloween Tag as a GuestDesigner for the CRAFTS DREAMY BLOG. For the October Challenge they have a theme Halloween or Thanks Giving. Here you can see a fabulous Moodboard made by the owner Zowie Dixon. She kindly invited me as DT and I invite you to join us ! Thanks Zowie for the invitation!
On the photos below you can see most of materials I used. First I cut from Chipboard Scrapiniec a tag with Sizzix Bigz die, then I made a texture with Prima Stencil & Texture paste. Next, I put the tag in the sun to dry well. Once dry, I then painted it thinly with black gesso and started playing with a few colours of Lindy's Magical Powder. Oh, God how I love them! they are really Magical... Sorry, I don't know the name of this amazing pumpkin die. I cut them from an aquarel paper and add Lindy's Magicals here too. Three beautiful flowers are from I Am Roses.
 I changed the middles prašniki, removed some petals and splashed on Lindy's Spray Blin y Blond. I wrapped a gold wire around the tag, adhered black tiles, pumpkins and flowers. At the top I glued a black bat (an old paper stuff). Finally I added some Crystals Prima Marketing and shade the borders with Versacolor Gold. With a word stick Adventure awaits from 7 Dots Studio I like to send you a wish my dears ! We should jump, sometimes into unknown, just hoping of an wonderful adventure...

                            
















Please do check out Veana's beautiful tag, we'd love for you to come back and share your project for the September challenge.

The challenge can be found HERE and is open until 11:55pm GMT on October 12th.


No comments:

Post a Comment