Saturday 3 March 2018

Design Team Call


Welcome to Crafts Dreamy!

I am looking for a few Crafters / Artists who would like to join my Design Team.

REQUIREMENTS:

*You will be committing to a 6 month term (May-October)

*You must have an active blog (if not an active Google plus account) to promote your designs and the Crafts Dreamy challenge blog.

*You must be on Facebook; we have a private DT group as communication is a must! We are a very friendly team who encourage and support each other.

*You will be making one project a month, a tag, card, layout, ATC, pocket letter etc with your own crafting supplies.

*A Mood board is provided each month for inspiration.

*You must be willing and able to post your designs on social media platforms, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Entering other challenges is encouraged too, this helps to bring more viewers to your own blog and social media. 

*You will be commenting on a number of challenge entries and fellow DT members blogs.

*You will need to take quality photos of your artwork.

*You must be responsible and on time with your projects.

This DT call is open from March 3-31 2018.
Successful entrants will be notified the second week of April.

To apply please contact Zowie with the following information at:

craftsdreamy1@gmail.com

Please put DT CALL in the subject line.

SEND:

*Links to your blog or google plus account.

*Link to your facebook.

*3-5 photos of your favourite projects that best represent you. 

*A short bio so that I can get to know you and your crafting history.

*Any previous or current Design Teams experience, although it is not required.

*Please also tell me why you would like to join my team.

Thank you for your interest in joining the Crafts Dreamy Design Team,
I look forward to hearing from you!

Hugs,
Zowie xx



























6 comments:

  1. I am really interested but my blog has been rather neglected. I'm on fb,Instagram & G+. Of course I'll be more than willing to start blog posts again, I've actually been looking for a reason to. I completely understand if an inactive blog isn't acceptable. Ty in advance. Caroline��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caroline, thank you for applying, I will email you :) hugs, Zowie xx

      Delete
  2. Hi , just see your DT call !!!
    Just Applied , because Shabby - Vintage - Romantic is my style !!! Looove ❤️ Your blog !!!!
    Hugs
    Maryvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maryvonne, thank you for your kind words and thanks so much for applying, I will email you :) hugs, Zowie xx

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! I am so sorry to have missed this chance!! I just found you. I am so in love with the vintage/shabby chic and steampunk style. If I follow this blog, will this let me know of future calls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll give it a try, next time. This flew me by..

    ReplyDelete