Sunday 30 December 2018

A fond farewell to Christina









Hello everyone, today we say a fond farewell to our Crafts Dreamy DT member Christina  who has stepped down from the team. She has given us some amazing designs and I am thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her, not only is she super talented, but has now also become a dear friend. 








For the past eight months I've been on this incredible journey with other talented ladies on the Crafts Dreamy Design Team. Each month we'd have a challenge based on Mood Boards which inspired us to create and others to join in the fun. Here are my top five designs. 
























Even though, I enjoyed being apart of this design team, with the other talented dreamies, and especially Zowie, unfortunately it’s time for me to step down. It was a tough decision to make and I’ll miss you all. This DT gave me courage to step out of my comfort zone and grow with my creativity. The reason being, I need to take more time for myself, and my work load is getting heavier due to different seasons. I had a bit of a break to do some Christmas crafts, which I do most of my crafts during the winter months. I may join a challenge here or there, but for now I have to focus on myself.
A huge thank you to Zowie for giving me the opportunity to be apart of this amazing team.

Thank you so much for stopping by and keep on creating.
Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment